Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update

After a week in Italy I got back on the dissertation. Monday I did a small bit of user testing with some children I know, it was very interesting and informative. I didn’t have any real prototype to show them though which annoyed me though.

I had to download a newer version of EyesWeb and re-do all of my code again, there was different names and locations for the objects so it took a while. I am still not 100% confident on the next step yet so am gonna do more research and ask some people about it.

I made a flash prototype yesterday - I do also think that I could use this as the final flash piece of my project. The prototype is a working prototype by using mouse clicks instead of the motion detection. I am going to use this prototype to do another bit of user testing later on today

Check out this prototype - http://www.graphicid.ie/dissertation/working%20flash.html

I have a meeting in UL tomorrow so I will update again after that

No comments: